AUTHOR BIO :
Reecha Agarwal Goyal has always described herself as ‘fragile but unbreakable!’ She sports messy hair and is dressed in pyjamas most of the times. She loves contemplating on life over a cuppa. She is an impulsive writer and is the most silent person in the room. She is yet to discover something that can heal better than a pen, a book and a cup of tea. She describes her kids as the center of her universe and of all the roles that she plays in life, that of a mother is her favorite. ‘Such is her life’, a book detailing the journey of a woman from cradle to grave, highlighting the injustices that she faces in each phase of life, was her debut in the world of literature. The book was very well received by the readers and it took the literary world by storm. Her second book Forever is
not enough is a romantic fiction inspired by a true story. The book is an emotional read but it has a feel good factor to it. After reading it, one realises how insignificant their problems are when compared to other real problems that people face in life. The book is beautifully written and she has really impressed the readers with her literary skills.
She lives in New Delhi with her husband and kids and is mostly seen dwelling in her fictional and poetic worlds.
1) How long did it take you to write this book?
– A year
2) What is your next book going to be about?
– A sequel to Such is Her life
3) What do you think about publishing in India?
– It needs a revamp. Authors need to be valued more.
4) As both your books have been best sellers can you give some advice to our young writers?
– Believe in yourself
5) A small message for our writers
– Write and believe.